Join the Telintel Team!
Telintel is always looking forward honest, passionate and innovative people. If technology is your forte and you want to take it to a global level then you have come to the right place!
Business Development Executive
Telintel Ltd and Go4Clients.com are changing how companies engage their users. Our solutions help the enterprise sector increase revenues, drastically improve customer experience and reduce user acquisition cost.
If you are a Business Development Executive with experience in affiliate networks, marketers, technology transformation, solutions and managed services; we are looking for someone like you!
This is a great opportunity for the right type of assertive individual, who has an existing network but also is keen on developing new relationships. You will be successful in this role if you have a creative mind and enjoy engaging in dialogue with clients that generates a shared narrative to improve current results. If you are positive, achievement orientated, resilient, tenacious and have an ability to think logically and be objective in your decision making then this role is for you.
Your sales territory will be Asia Pacific (APAC). Your focus will be to target marketers, affiliate networks, software and CRM integrators and related players that can use SMS and Voice Calls through TELINTEL’s flagship product www.go4clients.com
The role will be locally supported/supervised by a local Business Development Manager, technical support is performed from offices in US and Colombia, so eventually working time frames must be such to match our IT specialists, home office is accepted with 1-2 scheduled face to face meeting with your local Manager.
Flexibility is at glance, however will be essential for this role the ability and agilely to persuading leads to use go4clients as their central platform for customer data base growth, engagement, retention, tailored marketing and re-targeting.
This role is to be performed from preferable from Melbourne, is a newly created position, your success will be our success, and you will be supported in achieving our joint goals.
- Grow existing accounts.
- Generate new business through aggressive prospecting to current and future enterprise clients.
- Direct focus on decision makers and/or high-level business unit leaders.
- Meet monthly revenue and GP targets and measurable non-revenue objectives.
- Become an expert in the Telintel SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with Telintel’s existing sales teams, support department and executive leadership to create stakeholders within your proposal development process. All the time assuring customer satisfaction thru pricing support, order provisioning and project management.
- Serve the account through customer meetings, needs assessment and proposal development, executive-level meetings/contact and continual assessment of additional marketing and revenue-generating opportunities.
- Assist in the settlement of any account disputes as needed.
- Real-time and up to date CRM maintenance of all leads and opportunities.
- Submit sales forecasts and other administrative requirements accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Develop and execute account plans for assigned accounts.
- Attend all scheduled sales training, programs, product meetings and offsite events as required.
- Assist in developing new products and marketing strategies for assigned accounts.
- Additional responsibilities as position requires.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years Affiliate marketing experience.
- 3+ years of client facing account management experience.
- An existing network of affiliate marketers, enterprise client contacts within Asia, Australia y NZ.
- Direct experience in affiliate marketing, customer engagement as an individual contributor.
- A confident communicator, comfortable speaking and ability to build relationships with managers, executives and peers.
- The role will suit a positive and energetic individual, a team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Will hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and be fluent in spoken and written English (business level).
Go4Clients Business Development APAC
Go4clients manages and integrates the complexity of SMS and Voice Calls into the marketing spectrum, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our unique platform, ensure our customers a consistent, tailored solution to increase sales wherever business take place.
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with us and being a part of our team, send us your resume at email@example.com
Our Teammates Testimonials
Juan Osorio – VP Corporate Operations
“Working at Telintel is a an exciting and dynamic experience. First of all, in telecommunications everything is always advancing so fast that it demands of us as employees to be at the top of our game.
As Telintel constantly evolves to keep up with light speed market changes it exposes us to new and creative developments and wide range products which make us unusually prepared to face extreme challenges in multiple markets.
Last but not least, as part of an international organization, we are a great mix of knowledge and cultures that includes the sharpest new developers and techs to the most savvy and experienced professionals from around the world.
With all of these minds contributing their best ideas and these entire workforce delivering their best effort… working at Telintel is truly unique and nurtures our professional and personal growth.”
Diego Pinto – VoIP Managing Director
“Telintel is definitely an exciting place to be at, surrounded by an evolving industry that constantly challenges you as an individual and professional, for sure there is not room for comfort zone seekers but for those proactive ones.
Nevertheless, as part of an international workforce, the affluence of cultures, backgrounds and mindsets are the perfect ingredients for personal growth.
It is quite comforting when flexibility, friendly environment and action make part of your days and Telintel offers that… the icing on the cake.”
Yolanda Ramírez Ortiz – Administrative and Financial Manager
“I enjoy sharing everyday with people who challenge themselves by giving the best they got to get exceptional results, with regards to their workplace, their teammates and always going the extra mile.”