Join the Telintel Team!
Telintel is always looking forward honest, passionate and innovative people. If technology is your forte and you want to take it to a global level then you have come to the right place!
Business Development Manager – Asia
With Headquarters in Weston – USA, Operation Center in Bogota, Colombia, and offices around the world, Telintel is a fast-growing Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for communication channels, customer engagements, platforms and connectivity to interconnect businesses worldwide.
Our Omni-Channel platform Go4Clients allows enterprises to improve customers experience, key performance indicators as well as to increase the quality and reliability of global mobile communications with them.
As a Business Development Manager at Telintel, you will be key to lead and develop the regional sales pipeline in the region APAC. Your role will contribute to the company’s global growth strategy, as well as it is key to enabling us to reach regional customers, enhance the relationship and bring the company to the next level.
What will you do?
- Create regional strategies by the defined and agreed sales targets for the region, translating into clear and achievable goals between involved teams.
- Ensure profitable growth through the acquisition of new customers and businesses for the organization. Build a good relationship by understanding the client’s business and how our product can help to support and evolve it.
- Create sales strategies, enhance processes and execute a business plan to achieve the agreed business targets.
- Identify innovative use cases for the company´s products and services
- Attend regional and global events to improve company products and service awareness
- Demonstrate market expertise and deep understanding of the industry, customers’ organization and competition
- Qualify leads from outbound campaigns as sales opportunity
- Maintain and update CRM database. Generate reports and track record of achieving sales quotas
Your skills and qualifications
- You are a sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5+ years of professional experience in B2B, Enterprise Sales.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
- Ability to Enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Have strategic orientation and a solid understanding of the region’s industry economic and technological trends to be able to capitalize on. Experience with the Telecommunication industry and CPaaS markets is an advantage
- Experience navigating through multiple decision-makers and influences within a large Enterprise environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- If you are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, you are highly preferred
- Great Environment – working in an international sales team, talented engineers and customer-oriented analysts.
- Competitive benefits packages, and compensation that meets our business model, flexibility in working hours.
- Location preference
- International (home office)
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with us and being a part of our team, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Teammates Testimonials
Juan Osorio – VP Corporate Operations
“Working at Telintel is a an exciting and dynamic experience. First of all, in telecommunications everything is always advancing so fast that it demands of us as employees to be at the top of our game.
As Telintel constantly evolves to keep up with light speed market changes it exposes us to new and creative developments and wide range products which make us unusually prepared to face extreme challenges in multiple markets.
Last but not least, as part of an international organization, we are a great mix of knowledge and cultures that includes the sharpest new developers and techs to the most savvy and experienced professionals from around the world.
With all of these minds contributing their best ideas and these entire workforce delivering their best effort… working at Telintel is truly unique and nurtures our professional and personal growth.”
Diego Pinto – VoIP Managing Director
“Telintel is definitely an exciting place to be at, surrounded by an evolving industry that constantly challenges you as an individual and professional, for sure there is not room for comfort zone seekers but for those proactive ones.
Nevertheless, as part of an international workforce, the affluence of cultures, backgrounds and mindsets are the perfect ingredients for personal growth.
It is quite comforting when flexibility, friendly environment and action make part of your days and Telintel offers that… the icing on the cake.“
Yolanda Ramírez Ortiz – Administrative and Financial Manager
“I enjoy sharing everyday with people who challenge themselves by giving the best they got to get exceptional results, with regards to their workplace, their teammates and always going the extra mile.”